Almost forgot to write this post....and it's going to be a short one.
Please put sunscreen on our kid next time. I just about fell over when Ian walked into the house on Sunday night. I was just shocked, you out of all people (mister pale as pale can be) forgot!
Love Ian & Lily's mom.
I am sorry you were burnt that badly. It pained me to see you in that much pain. Next time you need to remind your father.
Stop complaining about bad pieces and start EATING!
See you tomorrow.
And because this post is so short....a picture that I think sums it up.
If you would like to see more Dear So & So's and/or participate check out 3 Bedroom Bungalow.