Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Citar

"If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on." ~ Steve Jobs
The day before Steve Jobs passed away a few weeks ago, I got my first I-Pod Touch.  It was an early birthday/Christmas preset from my husband.  Such an amazing piece of little technology.  I had been wanting one for a while now.  We have now joined the masses in playing Angry Birds and using Instagram.  My kids love all the fun games I uploaded for them.  I took the above photo of the Botanical Gardens with it while driving through the park the other day.  I even made a stand out of clay for it, so I can watch Hulu Plus while going through my e-mails.  ;D

Pssstttt....here is a sneak peek of another Angry Bird ornament I made for a customer last night...


Thank you for stopping by Sunday Citar! This blog quote meme was created by Fresh Mommy. You can stop by her blog to see the quotes and photos that she and everyone else is loving right now.



My Signature

3 Sweet Comments:

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

WOW! That ornament is awesome.

I want an Ipad........

Adrienne said...

Gonna start by following - love what you create! and always love visiting. My daughter just got married...i'd love to order and angry birds "our first christmas" ornament...what's the best way to do that? THANKS!!

Liz Mays said...

I have an iPod Touch now too, but sadly, I've only used it for music. I need to do a lot more.

Love the ornament!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin