Friday, June 24, 2011

Army

Last weekend for father's day we went to visit my parent in PA.  We typically spend father's day here.  My husband usually goes golfing and then we go and visit my husband's father.  This year my husband suggested we go and spend Father's day with my dad.  My father's birthday is the week before Father's day and this year he turned 60.  We bought him a DSLR camera for his birthday/Father's day.  After about a year of being without a camera (his film slr is broken) he is now back in action and not tethered to film.

While I was showing my father all about his camera and photo editing software....I looked over and noticed that Ian had decided to make an army of animals....

He said he was setting them up to have a battle.

My Signature

3 Sweet Comments:

Unknown said...

Those are the sweetest photos of him! Oh my word, just too precious!

My dad's birthday is always just a few days away from Father's Day too. I am sure your dad appreciated his camera too!!! That is an awesome gift! ;)

Wendy Irene said...

Don't you love when they find something that occupies them so nicely

Happy Weekend!

~ Noelle said...

what a great way to pass the time!!!
talk about a big army

Blog Widget by LinkWithin