Monday, November 8, 2010

On my clay table...

The past month I have been one crafty bow center creating machine...

Here are some of the custom bow centers I have made....most of these shots are from before they were baked.  So please excuse the bad lighting, my old cookie sheet & tile.  The critters now have eyes, some have mouths and the reindeer head has red glitter on his nose.  A bunch of them are Made to Match Gymboree Lines (new and old).
I have also made all of the princesses into bow centers....
I am also linking to these fabulous parties, here.
and here...
Get Your Craft On Tuesdayhandmade projects
My Signature

18 Sweet Comments:

Jingle said...

These are looking so wonderful!

Unknown said...

These are all just SO adorable! I am always amazed at you crafters who can work magic on such a tiny little scale! :)

Wendy Irene said...

Melanie you have done such great work!!! My favorite 2 in this collection are the reindeer with a scarf- adorable! And the mug with a heart and little chocolate sprinkles <3

Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

Those are cute! My daughter would love them! I'd love it if you came and linked them up at Craft Catwalk tonight!
http://embellishinglifeeveryday.blogspot.com/

Liz Mays said...

My favorite is the little reindeer!

Ooty said...

cute cute cute cute cute cute cute as always!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Wow, wow and a third wow! You have been so productive. Love them all. Have you ever seen Wallace and Gromit? Nick Parks creates films with clay animation. They are amazing. Your adorable sheep reminded me of one of his films. A must see by the way. :)

Kimberly said...

So amazing that you can make those so perfectly, and so tiny!!!

Cupcake Dessert said...

You are so talented!! I adore anything mini and these are so cute!! Beautiful work!

Sew Can Do said...

Love them all. Wish my daughter would get some hair to be able to wear them!

Chrissie said...

Soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Your princesses are FABULOUS - you perfectly captured what makes each of them have their signature look while still making them your own. LOVE them.

Cherry Blossom said...

Love your creations! So cute!
Amy

Nikki said...

Those are FABULOUS!!!!!! Thanks so much for linking up!! :)

Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

Thanks so much for linking up at the Catwalk! I hope you'll link up again! I'll be featuring these in the morning :)

Ammieloris said...

These are absolutely darling! Thanks for sharing this glimpse into your creative process. Your work always WOWs me. I particularly love your sweater doggy and your reindeer. FABULOUS!

Annie said...

You know, I didn't even like the movie Cinderella, but I LOVE your version of her! In fact she's my favorite, although I'm sad there's no Jasmine. :) She would have been so cute. Oh, and your Rudolph KILLED me, it was so cute!

Stacie Hogan said...

These are so cute. How much would it be for this whole set of centers? email me please btastie@hotmail.com :) You rock

Blog Widget by LinkWithin