1. I have been busy with clay. I have been working on a couple large custom orders. It takes a while to create something for someone from scratch. If you are a fan on facebook then you may have seen some of my newest made to match Gymboree bow centers. (I also made some ballerina ornaments for Christmas.)
3. As of last week I have lost 17.8 lbs. Slowly it is melting away. Only 38.7 lbs left to go. My husband has lost about 20 lbs. I have been eating tomato sandwiches on light bread with light Miracle Whip alot. YUM! One sandwich is only 2-3 Weight Watcher points depending on how much Miracle Whip you use.
4. I picked up my entries from the fair today along with my winnings. I am still doing the happy dance. I am definitely going to enter again next year.
5. I went to the beach last week and took photos for a friend and still have to process all of them. I have been super busy, see #1. Her kids were adorable and I had lots of fun. Here are a couple of my favorites.
6. I have finally finished all of my blog books. (Go here to see what I am talking about.) It was wild to look back at when I started blogging. I am all caught up and can not wait to get the rest of them in the mail. Now if I could be that caught up with the rest of my projects.