Monday, August 23, 2010

Miscellany Monday

1.  I have been busy with clay.  I have been working on a couple large custom orders.  It takes a while to create something for someone from scratch.  If you are a fan on facebook then you may have seen some of my newest made to match Gymboree bow centers.  (I also made some ballerina ornaments for Christmas.)
2.  I am LOVING the new Baja Salad from Wendy's.  The guacamole is sooo yummy!  I only use one dressing packet (it's only 3 points), don't use the crunchy strips (they are like doritos so I give them to the kids) and save the chili for a different meal.  If I am home, I put baked Tortilla chips on it.  DELICIOUS! 


3.  As of last week I have lost 17.8 lbs.  Slowly it is melting away.  Only 38.7 lbs left to go.  My husband has lost about 20 lbs.  I have been eating tomato sandwiches on light bread with light Miracle Whip alot.  YUM!  One sandwich is only 2-3 Weight Watcher points depending on how much Miracle Whip you use.

4.  I picked up my entries from the fair today along with my winnings.  I am still doing the happy dance.  I am definitely going to enter again next year. 

5.  I went to the beach last week and took photos for a friend and still have to process all of them.  I have been super busy, see #1.  Her kids were adorable and I had lots of fun.  Here are a couple of my favorites.

6.  I have finally finished all of my blog books.  (Go here to see what I am talking about.)  It was wild to look back at when I started blogging.  I am all caught up and can not wait to get the rest of them in the mail.  Now if I could be that caught up with the rest of my projects.

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

My Signature

9 Sweet Comments:

Maria said...

C-u-t-e!!! I love the ballerinas and horses. You are so talented! :-)

AmyZ said...

love the pic of my girl. she looks so sweet and innocent! which is hardly the case! LOL

Unknown said...

I love those bow centers!! So cute! I might have to get some ornaments for the Christmas tree! So sad to have to report this - but Miss Maddy ate her necklace...well not ate per se but bit off every single edge of the circle. I knew better than to let her out of my sight with it...so I might need to buy another one when she is a little older. :(

Lauranie said...

Congrats on the weight loss....how AWESOME for you two!! Must be feelin' good! :D The little horses are sooo great!! love them!
Well, you know I think EVERYthing you do is soooo great!! :D

Liz Mays said...

Your custom creations are adorable!

I'm going to wendy's site right now to see about this Baja salad!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I love those little ballerinas. I missed the photos on Facebook.

Congrats on your weigh loss, that is really good!

And congrats on your blue ribbons. I have always loved that Santa. I remember when you posted a photo of it.

Ooty said...

you are multi-talented!!! All looks great =)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the weight loss, it sounds like you and Hubby are doing great!
Love your orders there, those horses are soooo cute!!

Pretty Things said...

Those are so cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin