Friday, May 14, 2010

Dear So and So... wk13

Dear Friday,
I am so glad you are here.  I have been waiting for you to come all week.
Mmwah, melanie

Dear Lily,
Please leave the kitties ALONE!  They do not want you to show them your toys.  Nor do they want you to chase them around the house, pull their tails, wake them up or smush them. 
Please be more gentile.
Love, mommy

Dear kitties,
Thank you for being so patient with Lily.  But, maybe just maybe you should take a swipe at her and maybe she would learn her lesson and leave you alone?  Or maybe you could just leave the room?
Love, your human mommy

Dear self,
I am very proud that you FINALLY went through all of the clothes that your friend gave you for Lily.  It's not like you have had them for 3 years.  It looked like a clothing store threw up in your living room for a couple days, but at least your attic has is a bit cleaner.  Now it is time to go through the rest of the bins up there.
Love, melanie

Dear Jeff,
While I am at "work" do you think you could clean up the dishes?  You continue to tell me that if I get a job outside of the house you will do more housework...somehow I am not feeling it.  It's probably because the dishes are still not done from dinner last night.  I may be sitting at the dining room table working instead of leaving the house, but I am still working.
Big Kiss, your loving wife

Dear Ian,
Please stop giving us a hard time about studying your spelling words.  You get so excited when you get 100's on your test, and you noticed how your grade improved tremendously from studying.  I am not digging the fits...totally not worth the hassle if you are going to act that way.
Love you, mommy

Dear So and So...


If you would like to see more Dear So & So's and/or participate check out 3 Bedroom Bungalow.

My Signature

12 Sweet Comments:

Alyssa S. said...

Wow, your "letters" sound a lot like what I'd be writing :) Less the kitty part, since we don't have them! LOVE it.

Martina said...

So sweet, these little notes. So appreciating and caring. Also, i like the note to "self" - yes, we are - or can be - our own best friend ;)

gwengoods said...

I think we can all use little notes like this. Very cute!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

I always enjoy your "dear so and so" posts. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. You deserve it!

Kimberly said...

Dear Melanie,

I've missed reading your blog this week. It's always a treat to read, especially on Friday. :)

Missy | Literal Mom said...

Hey - thanks for the comment at my guest post at Kat's place. totally becoming a follower of you! Nice to find you. :)

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Melanie! This was really cute.
Sooo, you have little kitties! I have three, big guys now...but aren't they just the best! Have a great weekend Sweetie! xo Paulette

More Than Words said...

I love reading these! They are so funny!!

Unknown said...

I always love your Dear So and so's!
Poor kitties, but they and Lily will learn soon I am afraid! Yea for going through clothes! I have a huge pile in my son's closet that needs to be gone through sigh...
Have a great weekend!

Liz Mays said...

Now I see why you started this out by welcoming the weekend with wide open arms!

Unknown said...

what a riot!! I have been there with the sassy little girl and the kitties. :-) I am sad to say that I gave up the battle and found a more kitty friendly home until my munchkin could get a **little** easier. Just the other day the Shelter called asking if we wanted to foster some kitties....I think the munchkin is finally ready to try it again. We'll see!!

~ Noelle said...

lol at the kitties and lily!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin