Monday, October 5, 2009

Silly Lily


One day a few months ago I took the kids to Wendy's and got them kids meals. In the meals there were these "secret agent" badges you could disguise with stickers. I was busy doing something that afternoon and looked up to see Lily disguising herself and she was pretty proud, too. I love how she put the eyes up by her actual eyes. She can be so silly.


I am entering this silly photo of Lily in the Silly Kids Photo Contest on 5 Minutes for Mom.

(I had a really hard time narrowing down the Lily silliness photos, remember
here & here?)


14 Sweet Comments:

Pesky Cat Designs said...

I went to the website thinking I could vote for your photo. How silly of me. he he I hope the team picks your photo. It's the best! :)

WackyMummy said...

Love it. I might have to enter. But you've got me beat! =)

Lauranie said...

What a BEAUTIFUL silly she is!! Good Luck! :)

Jingle said...

LOL! too cute! You can see how proud she is in that smile, too! I love it!

beedeebabee♥ said...

Lilly is just the cutest little thing! Hugs, =D

Kimberly said...

Ha! She is so cute! Good luck with the contest. :)

Shannon said...

Love this photo... boy I am up against some stiff competition. Good luck in the contest.

LT said...

That is so cute! The smile just shows how proud she is! Good Luck!

Ann said...

I love this picture!

blueviolet said...

Good luck in the contest! It really is a cute shot!

Kimberly Kihega said...

How silly! She is gorgeous too! Good luck!

Tiges and Weince said...

what a sweetie.

Mama Needs a Cosmo said...

I can tell which photos are better than others by the way they make me laugh. This one made me laugh out loud -- not many have done that for me yet!! Good luck to you -- I entered the contest today!!

Ruth said...

Awesome picture...she is like a mini Picasso!! Good Luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin