Monday, October 5, 2009

Silly Lily


One day a few months ago I took the kids to Wendy's and got them kids meals. In the meals there were these "secret agent" badges you could disguise with stickers. I was busy doing something that afternoon and looked up to see Lily disguising herself and she was pretty proud, too. I love how she put the eyes up by her actual eyes. She can be so silly.


I am entering this silly photo of Lily in the Silly Kids Photo Contest on 5 Minutes for Mom.

(I had a really hard time narrowing down the Lily silliness photos, remember
here & here?)


13 Sweet Comments:

Pesky Cat Designs said...

I went to the website thinking I could vote for your photo. How silly of me. he he I hope the team picks your photo. It's the best! :)

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Love it. I might have to enter. But you've got me beat! =)

Lauranie said...

What a BEAUTIFUL silly she is!! Good Luck! :)

Jingle said...

LOL! too cute! You can see how proud she is in that smile, too! I love it!

Beedeebabee said...

Lilly is just the cutest little thing! Hugs, =D

Kimberly said...

Ha! She is so cute! Good luck with the contest. :)

Shannon said...

Love this photo... boy I am up against some stiff competition. Good luck in the contest.

Unknown said...

That is so cute! The smile just shows how proud she is! Good Luck!

Liz Mays said...

Good luck in the contest! It really is a cute shot!

Kimberly Kihega said...

How silly! She is gorgeous too! Good luck!

Tiges and Weince said...

what a sweetie.

Mama Needs a Cosmo said...

I can tell which photos are better than others by the way they make me laugh. This one made me laugh out loud -- not many have done that for me yet!! Good luck to you -- I entered the contest today!!

momsmusings said...

Awesome picture...she is like a mini Picasso!! Good Luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin