I have recieved 2 lovely awards from Ave from Made in the Canarias. Thank you!
First Award is...
This award comes with some rules and a survey I have to fill out.
1. You Can Only Use One Word!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? Brown
3. Your mother? Home
4. Your father? Working
5. Your favorite food? Subs
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Diet
8. Your dream/goal? Martha
9. What room are you in? Livingroom
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Fire
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Quiet
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Disney
17. Where did you grow up? Oakfield
18. Last thing you did? Eat
19. What are you wearing? PJs
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pets? Cat
22. Friends? lots
23. Your life? Happy
24. Your mood? Happy
25. Missing someone? Family
26. Vehicle? Elantra
27. Something you’re not wearing? Contacts
28. Your favorite store? LOFT
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Hmmm
32. Your best friend? Sharon
33. One place that I go to over and over? moms
34. One person who emails me regularly? Sharon
35. Favorite place to eat? Jades
The rules here are to pass the award on to 7 bloggers who I think are honest in their blogging and to list 10 honest things about myself.
- I love fall. I love the colors and my birthday is in November.
- I love blogging. I have "met" so many cool people on the internet. Thank you!
- I have an AS degree in Engineering Science and moved to Buffalo because I was going to UB for Chemical Engineering. I never finished my BS.
- I am not a fan of ice cream & candy. I really have to be in the mood to eat it.
- I do not wear make-up.
- I love scrapbooking (I am a Creative Memories snob). I go on a scrap & spa weekend once a year with friends...I can not wait until this year.
- I love to take photos. Everything is a photo op for me...at least my husband thinks so.
- I talk to much.
- I live by the Buffalo border. You can walk to South Buffalo from my house.
- I love going to see bands live. I saw Alice In Chains (with the new lead singer) when I was 7mths pregnant with my daughter on my birthday almost 3yrs ago. BTW...awesome concert! Sad thing is my husband HATES concerts...I usually go with his brother.
I was tagged on facebook by my friend Amy.
Can you fill this out without lying? You've been tagged, so now you need to answer all the questions HONESTLY. At the end, choose at least 8 people to be tagged. Don't forget to tag me! To do this, copy this entire message, then go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, delete my answers, and type yours.
1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
2.Where was your profile picture taken?
It was taken in Niagara Falls. (this is my profile picture right now)
3.Can you play Guitar Hero?
Never tried it.
4.Name someone who made you laugh today?
5.How late did you stay up last night and why?
9pm watching tv with Jeff. Yes we were both pathetic and went to bed early on a Friday night.
6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Only if it was larger and someone else would pay for it.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Sharon & Julie
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Probably, although I am not friends with any of them.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
Don't like it.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Not sure. Probably when I read on-line Cora Paige died. I could not stop sobbing.
12. Who took your profile picture?
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
14. Was yesterday better than today?
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Probably! Internet would be harder though.
16. Are you upset about anything?
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
18. Are you a bad influence?
19. Night out or night in?
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My brother in law...long story.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Do not text message...definitely behind the times.
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
24. Do you hate anyone?
25. If we were to look in your facebook in box, what would we find?
Messages from friends.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
28. What song is stuck in your head?
...nothing comes to mind, thank God.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Someone better not be knocking at my door unless they are giving me money or it's something important.
30.Wanna have grandkids by the time you're 50?
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Go through wedding photos with my friend.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
33. Do you smile a lot?
I was tagged on Facebook by my friend April...
Here are the rules:
Test your memory and your love of live music by listing 50 artists or bands you've seen in concert. List the FIRST 50 acts that come into your head. An act you saw at a festival and opening acts count, but ONLY if you can't think of 50 other artists.
List the first concert you ever saw as #1 (you can remember that, can’t you)?
Should you choose this challenge, here's what you do:
Copy my note. Click on “notes” under tabs on your profile page (look in the "plus" area. Select "write a new note" in the top corner. Paste the copy in the body of the note. Make your list. Once you've saved, don't forget to tag friends (including me) on the right.
So I could not remember 50, but these are the ones I remember...
- Bell Biv Devoe
- Keith Sweat
- Monie Love
- Johnny Gil (1-4 were my first concert)
- Pearl Jam (2x's)
- Rush (2x's)
- Tragically Hip (3x's)
- Suicidal Tendencies
- Alice In Chains
- Lenny Kravitz
- Green Day
- The Cranberries
- The Tea Party (2x's)
- Jeff Martin
- Pat Benatar
- Goo Goo Dolls (2x's)
- The Headstones (got hit in the head with the microphone at that concert)
- The Cult
- The Watchmen
- Counting Crows
- Smashing Pumpkins
- Candlebox (2x's)
- Gin Blossoms
- Flaming Lips
- Alanis Morissette
- Tesla (2x's)
- Tori Amos
- Grateful Dead
Well, I am supposed to hand out these awards and tag people, but I am going to break the rules.
Hope you are having a great Saturday.