Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the father's out there.

Especially wonderful husband! And my father!! 4 years: My Daddy can do anything!
7 years: My Dad knows a lot…a whole lot.
8 years: My father does not know quite everything.
12 years: Oh well, naturally Father does not know that either.
14 years: Oh, Father? He is hopelessly old-fashioned.
21 years: Oh, that man-he is out of date!
25 years: He knows a little bit about it, but not much.
30 years: I must find out what Dad thinks about it.
35 years: Before we decide, we will get Dad's idea first.
50 years: What would Dad have thought about that?
60 years: My Dad knew literally everything!
65 years: I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more.
Author: Unknown

Love you both!!


**Sunday Citar was created by Tabitha over at Fresh Mommy. Go on over and check out her blog. Her photos are amazing!

11 Sweet Comments:

Sara Bonds said...

Sweet post. They both look like amazingly kind men. Happy Father's Day to them. :o)

Caroline said...

What a great quote...very true. Great photos too! Hope the men in your life enjoy this special day!

Tabitha@ichoosebliss said...

A lovely dedication!

Momma Miller said...

Isn't that quote the truth! Great facial shots and cute blog design!


Briony said...

hahaha love this one!

Muthering Heights and Other Senseless Sensibility said...

That is so sweet! And probably true...I don't know, I'm still in the 20's, LOL!

♥ bfs~"Mimi" ♥ said...

That is SWEET! ♥

Pretty Things said...

Great photos and cute observations!

Fresh Mommy said...

That is so true... and so perfect!!! haha, love it!



Anya said...

Sooooooooo sweet
So True
Lovely words ^__^

Aleta said...

Isn't it wonderful to celebrate Father's Day. I like the pictures and the quote makes me want to hug my Dad even more!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin