Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the father's out there.


Especially Jeff....my wonderful husband! And my father!! 4 years: My Daddy can do anything!
7 years: My Dad knows a lot…a whole lot.
8 years: My father does not know quite everything.
12 years: Oh well, naturally Father does not know that either.
14 years: Oh, Father? He is hopelessly old-fashioned.
21 years: Oh, that man-he is out of date!
25 years: He knows a little bit about it, but not much.
30 years: I must find out what Dad thinks about it.
35 years: Before we decide, we will get Dad's idea first.
50 years: What would Dad have thought about that?
60 years: My Dad knew literally everything!
65 years: I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more.
Author: Unknown


Love you both!!

xoxo




**Sunday Citar was created by Tabitha over at Fresh Mommy. Go on over and check out her blog. Her photos are amazing!

11 Sweet Comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

Sweet post. They both look like amazingly kind men. Happy Father's Day to them. :o)

Caroline said...

What a great quote...very true. Great photos too! Hope the men in your life enjoy this special day!

Anonymous said...

A lovely dedication!

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

Isn't that quote the truth! Great facial shots and cute blog design!

~Shaye

brionyskerjance said...

hahaha love this one!

Muthering Heights said...

That is so sweet! And probably true...I don't know, I'm still in the 20's, LOL!

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

That is SWEET! ♥

Pretty Things said...

Great photos and cute observations!

Tabitha Blue said...

That is so true... and so perfect!!! haha, love it!

:)

~Tabitha

Anya said...

Sooooooooo sweet
So True
Lovely words ^__^

Aleta said...

Isn't it wonderful to celebrate Father's Day. I like the pictures and the quote makes me want to hug my Dad even more!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin