- I did not have a conversation with my husband this week where "Max & Ruby's" parents are? That was after I did not get asked by my son where the parents of all the "Little Einsteins" are. Ok, so I am not pathetic. I always dreamed on spending an evening debating cartoons. I would never do that.
- I am not tired of repeating myself over and over again. Seriously, I am not.
- I did not come up with a reward/incentive plan for my almost 8yr old son. His arguing/listening skills have gotten out of wack. My husband & I did not tell him he gets $10 in quarters a week as an allowance. But there was not a hitch, he looses 1 quarter for every time he misbehaves. At the end of the week we give him 1/2 the money that is left and the other 1/2 goes into the bank. I certainly would not bribe my kid. **Edited to add my son had $4.50 left at the end of the week.
- I was not happy to see the toy we were testing for Fisher Price go back to the toy lab on Thursday. I was not happy to get $45 dollars to give it back either.
- I did not enjoy every moment of my scrapbooking day yesterday. I did not realize once again that I really do need to clean out the product I am not ever going to use and get rid of it.
- I did not feel an ounce of sadness when I realized my baby girl is no longer a baby, thus she doesn't need the baby toys anymore. *sigh*, I definitely was not sad.
- I certainly did not ask my daughter if she wanted to wear her tutu outside so I could take TONS of pictures. I would never do that! She did not change into 3 different tutus and love every moment of it.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Welcome to Not Me, Monday. Here is a list of things I did not do this week.