(my son is a ham...he LOVES to get his picture taken)
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Click here to be taken to this treasury.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
I am in love with this little snowman. He is a figure. I can make him into an ornament, too. What should I name him?
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
This is my new Poinsettias Ornament. I made a pendant similar to this, too.
I created this Let it Snow Ornament for my FAM ornament swap and it is now in listed in my shop.
Here are two custom ornaments I created.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
I am a sucker for cute handmade clothes for kids! Once I had my daughter I fell in love with them. I blogged about that here. I am a bigger fan of winning things. I LOVE giveaways! So when I found this one (actually she found me by leaving a comment on my blog) I knew I was going to have to share. Kandy Kisses Boutique is having a HUGE giveaway on Black Friday. Go on over and check it out.
Friday, November 21, 2008
This ornament was made for my very first customer, Amy of Giggleberry.
This one was for a customer that wanted a present for a wedding she is attending in Dec. All of the guests are bringing ornaments to decorate a tree for the bride and groom. What a lovely idea!
This one was made for a customer that was looking for an ornament that would fit her multi cultural family. They are foster/adoptive parents who have 2 Caucasian kids, 2 Hispanic kids and 1 Native American child & wanted them all represented. I guess she searched all over last year and could not find an ornament to represent them. I was more than happy to make this for her.
This ornament turned out beautiful, but has a sad story that goes with it. A friend of a woman who gave birth to triplets contacted me to make this one. There was a delicate issue...one of the babies was born with genetic defect called anophthalmia, and that means that when he was in utero his eyes did not develop. So, he was born without eyes and his eyelids are fused shut. She wanted me to make one of the babies look like he was sleeping. Of course as a mother my heart just broke for the mother of these beautiful babies. I had to make this for her and I am very pleased on how it turned out.
If you have a special request for an ornament please e-mail me through my blog or convo me through my etsy shop. Christmas is coming fast!
Downtown Holiday Jacket and Pant GIVEAWAY!!!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
She also does cakes. What girl would not love this? I know I want one and I am 35. =D
While showing her blog to my husband, he LOVED these.
How gorgeous, right? Go on over to her blog and check out more.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
I was the lucky winner!! I can't wait to receive my goodies. This is one of my favorites in her shop. It's a Vintage Bunny Set of 4 Note Cards, Envelopes and Seals for only $6.00. How adorable!
I also found out while looking through her flickr that she also creates with clay. This is one of her amazing creations.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Nordic Bo Peep and Long Lost Sheep Costume GIVEAWAY!!!!
Jeff Foxworthy on Buffalo NY
- If you consider it a sport to sit in a ice hut all day long with a rod and reel just to put perch in your freezer.. you might live in Buffalo .
- If you're proud that your region makes the national news 96 nights each year because Lewiston is the coldest spot in the nation, you might live in Buffalo .
- If your local Dairy Queen is closed from November through March, you might live in Buffalo .
- If you instinctively walk like a penguin for five months out of the year, you might live in Buffalo .
- If someone in a store offers you assistance, and they don't work there, you might live in Buffalo ; because you're all so damn friendly.
- If you have ever worn shorts, sunglasses and a parka at the same time, you might live in Buffalo .
- If your town has an equal number of bars and churches, or if you are in church and your priest or minister asks you to pray for the Bills, and wants to get you all home for 1 p.m. kickoff you might live in Buffalo
- If you have had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you might live in Buffalo .
YOU KNOW YOU ARE A TRUE Buffalonian when:
1. 'Vacation' means going over to your cottage in Canada for the weekend.
2. You measure distance in hours.
3. You know several people who have hit a deer more than once.
4. You often switch from 'heat' to 'A/C' in the same day and back again.
5. You can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard, without flinching.
6. You carry jumper cables in your car and your wife knows how to use them.
7. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
8. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
9. You know all 4 seasons: almost fall, winter, still winter and road construction.
10. Down South to you means ERIE , PA.
11. You find '0' degrees 'a little chilly.'
12. You go out to fish fry every Friday, Prime Rib on Saturday and bingo every Wednesday.
13. Your 4th of July picnic was moved indoors due to frost.
14. You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
15. You actually understand these jokes, and you forward them to all your Buffalo friends!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
Thanks again for including me! Have a fantastic Monday!